If you need general repairs or servicing, but want a fixed appointment time and reliable tradesmen, just call us.
We specialise in everything from the smallest handyman jobs, up to complete boiler changes, electrical rewiring and other large scale planned and preventative maintenance. Whatever your requirement, our highly skilled, uniformed and tradesmen are fully trained to carry out their tasks professionally and to the highest standard, leaving your property in an immaculate condition and with the minimum disturbance to you.
Why Managed Maintenance?
Why use a managed maintenance company instead of individual tradesmen?
- Only one call necessary: contact us and we will manage your problem – and any number of different trades involved – swiftly and without delay until it is completed
- Seamless Coordination: leave us to manage your project and let us smooth out all of the problems!
- Onsite Management: one nominated foreman will be responsible and report to you directly
- No Arguments if problems recur: if you have any issues with our workmanship within the period of our guarantee, we will return to site when convenient to you and quickly resolve to your satisfaction, and not simply disappear or not respond to your phone calls!
- Shared Knowledge of the Property: information regarding your job and property is shared between our tradesmen, thereby speeding up resolution of the problem with minimal disturbance to you
- Minimise Expenditure: by working with one well managed team, you will have the benefits of our whole organisation and purchasing power, which will get the problem repaired more quickly and at a lower cost
- Resource reserves: substitute tradesmen always available in case of sickness or unexpected delays
- Home owner protocols observed: our tradesmen know how to behave inside your properties (especially if you have tenants) and communal areas; with the exception of the work they do, there will be no other trace of their visit
- Automatic assurance that your legal obligations are covered ie your contractors are fully insured and comply with all current regulatory requirements, including importantly Health and Safety as independently audited by Safecontractor.